Last update: 2022-01-21
Zethion S.r.l., with registered office in Italy, Reggio Emilia, via Luigi Chiesi n. 9, tax code and Italian VAT (IVA) number 02895980353, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, in its quality as data controller, provides to the Users of the Website www.zethion.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), informs the data subject (User) that his personal data relating to navigation within the Website, with direct access from the homepage or through sub-pages, as well as related to the services, goods or products offered, will be treated with utmost care and with appropriate means to guarantee security. We specify that the present policy – subject to provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (also “General Data Protection Regulation” – GDPR) and to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 on data protection (Data Protection Code – “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) – are not to be considered valid for other and external websites that can be eventually consulted through the links present on this Website.
1. DATA CONTROLLER.
The data controller is Zethion S.r.l., with registered office in Italy, Reggio Emilia, via Luigi Chiesi n.9, tax code and Italian VAT (IVA) number 02895980353. The Data controller can also be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING.
The processing of User data is aimed at:
- allowing correct navigation on the present Website;
- improving navigation on this Website by means of specific functions;
- complying with all the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject;
- performing aggregate and anonymous statistical analysis of navigation and users;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
3. LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING.
The processing of the User’s personal data is lawful, as:
- necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part, or for the execution of pre- contractual measures adopted upon your request, to: allow the correct browsing on the Website;
- necessary to comply with legal obligations to which the data controller is subject;
- necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the completion of aggregate and anonymous statistical analysis of navigation and users, aimed at a possible improvement of the Website and the understanding of how the data controller is searched on the Internet, and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- based on consent, for the improvement of navigation on the Website through specific functions (through the “functionality cookies”).
4. CATEGORIES AND SOURCES OF DATA CONCERNED.
Zethion S.r.l. does not process personal data relating to minors who are under the age of 16. With the access to the Website, the User expressly declares to be over 16 years old.
4.1 Data deriving from User’s navigation.
These data, through the normal functioning of the Site, are acquired and transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but, by its very nature, through processing with data held by third parties, could allow Users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregate statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning, and permanently reside on third party servers (or hosting providers). The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any illicit or harmful actions committed on or through the Website. In any case, these e data processing and association activities are not carried out by the data controller, and are only used to check the correct functioning, to be then automatically deleted after processing.
5. DATA PROCESSING MODE.
The processing of your personal data is carried out, using methods strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means of some or the set of operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The operations may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic, telematic or automated means, however in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
6. DATA PROVISION.
The provision of personal data by the User, although not a legal obligation, is a necessary requirement for correct navigation on this Website, in the case of the “strictly necessary technical cookies”; therefore, failure to provide such personal data makes it impossible to pursue this purpose. In any case, by giving the data controller your personal data for any of the purposes listed above, the data controller may process such data to comply with legal obligations and pursue their legitimate interests in carrying out aggregated and anonymous statistical analyses related to browsing and users, and in establishing, exercising or defending of legal claims.
7. DATA CONSERVATION.
The User's personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and, in particular:
- the data collected to allow correct navigation on the Site, the improvement of navigation on the
- Website through specific features and for carrying out aggregate statistical analyzes are stored according
- the data collected for the fulfilment of legal obligations are kept for the time required by law or regulation;
- the data collected for the defence of rights in court are kept until the limitation period of the right to be asserted or, if a judicial proceeding has been initiated, until its final conclusion.
8. DATA COMMUNICATION.
For the purposes listed above and to provide, improve, protect and promote our services, the User’s personal data may be disclosed to, or become known by:
- subjects authorized to treatment, that is collaborators and/or employees of the data controller;
- data processors and other related processors and authorized subjects, such as, by way of non- exhaustive example: accountants, consultants, service providers, IT and assistance service providers and related technical staff, eventual collaborators, in charge of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in the protection of confidentiality;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
The User’s personal data are not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
10. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Union and European Economic Area.
11. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
Pursuant to articles 15-18 and 20-21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, the User has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with by using electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the controller and of any responsible parties;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can become aware of them as processor or parties’ appointees;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- attestation that the operations referred to in letters c) and d) have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
The User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of him/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, as well as for carrying out market researches or commercial communications.
The User has the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given in relation to the processing activities of which it represents the legal basis, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation.
The User has the right to data portability, that is to receive personal data concerning him/her in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic devices, and he/she has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without hindrance. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data:www.garanteprivacy.it).
The User can exercise his rights through written request sent to the data controller, using the contact details indicated above.
The User concerned (data subject) must periodically check any changes published on the Website.
Post a Comment